Chesterton: A small town charm with big city advantages
5 Great reasons to live there
1. Chesterton is less than 50 miles from the Windy City, making Cubs games a frequent occurrence. You could also go to a White Sox game, if you must, but that kind of behavior is strongly discouraged.
2. The beautiful dunes on Lake Michigan are only minutes from downtown Chesterton. Spend however much time you like on the beach: hiking, jogging, walking the dogs, but don’t miss that beautiful sunset.
3. Affordable land and housing. Need I say more? (Probably not, but I will anyways) Chesterton is a hidden gem. It’s so close to everything previously mentioned, yet far enough away that the charming town hangs perfectly in balance between the two worlds. Having affordable land and housing makes this town a reality for you and your family.
4. Excellent school system. Your kids will be challenged in their classes and well prepared for college or wherever life takes them. Chesterton offers excellence in academics, athletics, music, and other extracurricular clubs.
5. A town this size gives you a chance to impact the community. What is your hobby, your interest? Get involved in politics, arts & the theatre, or become an entrepreneur and serve your community that way. The town excels in providing care for those in need and embraces those who are willing to contribute.
Steiner Homes is building beautiful new homes in all of Northwest Indiana.
Contact: David Gring - Dave@SteinerHomesltd.com, (219) 916-3744
NWI Licensed Contractors: Terry Conley (219) 781-9583